DIY Body Wash
This video shows you how to make a really quick and easy DIY body wash. I’ve been using this for about 6 weeks now and I have to say I really like it. I’ve been able to cut out buying commercial body wash entirely and my skin looks healthier.
This all natural body wash is not only good for your skin, it can save you significant money over buying body wash at the store.
You can spend less than 5 minutes making this DIY body wash, and you are good to go. You can save hundreds of dollars over the course of a year. You’ll also be doing away with all the chemicals that you can’t even pronounce that are used in those commercial body washes.
The all natural ingredients for this body wash:
- Castile Soap– An all natural vegetable based soap.
- Vegetable Glycerin– Glycerin extracted from vegetables. This has moisturizing properties for your skin. It also helps create more foam with the castile soap.
- Coconut Oil– Everyone knows that coconut oil makes a great moisturizer for your skin. It also helps to create more foaming action from the castile soap.
- Vitamin E Oil– Vitamin E oil is also great for your skin. In addition, it acts as a preservative in the body wash.
How To Make It
- Add 1/2 Cup of Castile Soap to the bottle.
- Add 2 Tsp Vegetable Glycerin
- Add 2 Tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Add 10 Drops Vitamin E Oil
- Add 10 drops Vanilla Oil
- Add 10 Drops Sandalwood Oil
- Swirl to mix the ingredients.
- Top up with Castile Soap.
Now you have an 8oz bottle of totally natural and inexpensive DIY body wash. Just store it in a cool dark place if you make more than 8oz. I find that an 8oz bottle will last close to a month before I need to make more.
Make some of this DIY body wash and let me know what you think about it.
If you need essential oils please visit our online store where we offer 100% pure and natural essential oils.