Aromatherapy And Essential Oils For The New Year
Aromatherapy For The New Year
As we begin a new year many of us make resolutions that we fully intend to keep. But by the end of January, if not before, most of us have given up on those resolutions and fallen back into our same old habits. I have a simple suggestion that will help you be happier, healthier and keep you looking better throughout the new year ahead. Why not learn about all the benefits of aromatherapy and essential oils? The benefits of aromatherapy and essential oils have been known for centuries. As we all try to live a healthier and more natural life free from harsh man-made chemicals it makes sense to learn about natural substances which have the ability to replace them. In many cases, they work even better than the chemical alternatives.
The Benefits Of Aromatherapy And Essential Oils
The benefits of aromatherapy and essential oils have been known for thousands of years. Our ancestors used plants from the natural world around them for many purposes in everyday life. From medicines derived from plants to some not so useful things such as using them to ward off evil spirits, our ancestors knew to use the properties of plants to help themselves. In our modern world where we use man-made chemicals daily, we have lost our connection to the wonders of nature. But as we become aware of the dangers of chemical solution, more of us are going back to the old knowledge and using that knowledge to remove chemicals from our lives by using aromatherapy and essential oils.
If you want to learn more about aromatherapy and essential oils you can download my free report here. I am giving away this free report as my gift to you for the new year. I hope it will help you decide if you would like to experience all the benefits that using aromatherapy and essential oils has to offer.
Here is just a short list of aromatherapy and essential oils benefits:
- Some essential oils can be used to help with symptoms of stress, anger, or mental fatigue. Many essential oils have compounds within them that can help elevate your mood, help you concentrate, improve your memory and even help with depression.
- Some essential oils can be used to treat wounds and prevent infection.
- Using a carrier oil like almond oil with a few drops of pure essential oil can create a soothing massage oil that can be used to help with your mood or even relieve pain from arthritis and other joint pains.
- A few essential oils can be diluted and taken internally to help with digestive problems, bloating and other stomach issues including ulcers and reflux.
- Some essential oils can be used to treat acne and other skin disorders. There are essential oils that can improve the look of your skin, tighten and tone your skin, and even treat scars and stretch marks after surgery.
- They can be used in bath oils to help you relax. They can also be added to skin and hair products for a natural cleaning solution.
- Speaking of cleaning, they can also be used to create your own cleaning products to be used around the house without the worry of harsh chemicals and what they may be doing to the health of your family.
Just looking at that short list of the benefits of aromatherapy and essential oils, you may be wondering why you haven’t heard of these sooner. Don’t worry about that. Just make a resolution to start the year with natural products and continue to use them to improve your health and well being throughout the year. You can thank me later.